Sunday 28 June 2015

Just a few thoughts & ideas.



So I read a post one one of the forums I frequent & the OP said that he purchased a pay as you go phone for his Hot Wife to use solely for the purpose of contacting & being contacted by her lovers. The logic being of course that she is not giving out her regular cell phone number & therefore running the risk of getting found out by family & friends, or worse getting harassed.
Seemed like a good idea to me so I did a little research on what kind of deals can be had here in Canada. Seems to be around ten bucks a month for basic calling or 20 bucks a month to include unlimited outgoing text messages. Maybe something to consider in the future for sure, it will be particularly useful when we embark on future adventures where she goes out to bars "alone" with the specific intention of being hit on and finding a new sex partner. I'll save the details of that fantasy for a future post, so stay tuned.

As I mentioned previously Alanna & I have been having further discussion on the possibility of going on a "dirty weekend with a twist" with our new FWB James. We do have a specific place in mind, we have stayed there before. The hotel grounds has several private cottages & suites, remote from the main hotel. This particular suite is co-joined with the one next door via internal connecting doors, so perfect for what we have in mind.

We have not broached the idea with him yet but are planning to do so in the next little while. With luck he'll be on board with it, we had the discussion a couple of nights ago while out in the hot tub which has rapidly become our venue of choice for holding such conversations. Seriously people if you don't already have a hot tub save up & get one. I'll say it one more time: Hot tub, hands down the best sex toy there is.

Anyway, the conversation almost inevitably nowadays turned to sex, specifically sex with James & spending a weekend away with him. What would we do? What are our respective fantasies? Well, fortunately and as usual Alanna & I are very much on the same page, more of which in a moment.

We shopped online a few days ago for sexy summer style dresses, as usual I trawled through dozens of pages, (Ebay!) adding things I thought she would look good in to my wishlist. Once done we went through the list together, finally settling on four nice sexy styles. Enough to get Alanna noticed but not make her look slutty, we purchased them with the intent of getting them in time for our little weekend away.

So it's early days, we are not planing to go until September but best be prepared, right? However once our conversation in the hot tub turned to this topic our respective libido's jumped up by several percentage points. Alanna, floated towards me so I could stroke her breasts & pussy. Her breathing became rapid as I described the scenario involving the three of us going out on a supper date with her wearing open crotch panties.James & I will take turns stroking her pussy during dinner, she will fondle our cocks.
I'd drive them back to the hotel while she and James make out on the back seat, once back she would accompany him to his side of the suite. Pretty much as I described in a previous post.
Here..

Link

Needless to say she was moaning and very turned on, we had a very torrid session later on in our bedroom, damn I love fucking her and love sharing her too.

I should digress a little here, Ideally they would stay in the car making out for a while, I'd love to

have a couple of video cameras set up ahead of time in James's side of the suite. While they make out in the car I'd run inside & get the cameras rolling and then return to our side. And yes, one of the cameras would be connected via a video feed to the TV on our room so I could watch.
Did I mention that I really, really love voyeurism?

Mike


No comments: